, ,

"Be Reds"

Chinese New Year Party 2010


Actually, me personally do not like the color red as my outfit. I think it's too bright, and I don't like to be the center of attention... :) I almost never wear reds. But this time, there is an event at my children's kindergarten school, an introducing to Chinese culture on this recently Chinese new year. The dresscode is: Chinese style or red outfit.

I really want to wear one of Chinese dress or accessories, I think they are beautiful, but unfortunately I don't have any of them. There are many stores that sell these kind of items, but I think I will choose to just wear red outfit because I already have one. So it will saving my budget... :)

Surprisingly, 'reds' brighten up my outfit beautifully, and I love to look at myself in the pictures wearing 'reds'... ^_^

Me and a friend
Amazed by Barongsai... ^_^
Working on handicrafts...

Working on handicrafts...













"Mommy, look! The Barongsai is coming!"


How about you, do you like wearing red?


Bookmark and Share

Subscribe to FashioningFaith: Style of Me






0 comments »

Sesini duyur!