Vintage Couture Scarfing

Hijab Tutorial

Once again I would love to share a video tutorial from the lovely Amena that I found on her YouTube channel, title "Vintage Couture Scarf Tutorial and Coverage Tips".

And you know what... I'm craving for that vintage couture scarf shown in this video... :)

Not quite long back ago, I've ever found a similar kind of scarf in my favorite hijab store in my city, but... it came in a shorter width than the one shown in this video. I really love the hijab look and the material with the flowers embellishment on it... beautiful.

At that time I have no idea on how to wear it, because it was too transparent (half of it was lace) and it was too short in width. So, I left the scarf and, as the time went by, I forgot about it. Then, I watched this video and I fell in love again with that kind of scarf... :)

Thanks to Amena that show us one of the ways to wear it, and it looks so gorgeous on her! :)




Also love this vintage couture scarf in teal, shown in the video below, title "Outfit of the Day: Autumn Lace":





VOTE Fashioning Faith for 2010 Best Blog Award!

Subscribe to Fashioning Faith
Follow with bloglovin

0 comments »

Sesini duyur!