, ,

Easy to wrap.. chic different look: A hijab tutorial by zielahamir73


Hijab Wrapping Tutorial using Square Scarf

First of all, Eid Mubarak to you all.. Taqobbalallahu minna wa minkum.. May Alloh SWT accepts all the good deeds and things we've done in the past holy month of Ramadhan and also in our future days.. Amiin :)

About a month ago, I stumbled upon this youtube video by zielahamir73.. This is a hijab-wrapping tutorial video that showcases her very first try making a tutorial video.


I love on how easy the wrapping was done.. and even more.. a chic different hijab look as a result!

I've been trying to wear this style for a couple days, and I love it.. especially when I replaced the "usual" ball-tip pins, as being used in this video, with my favorite 'bow' hijab pins from velvet pins ;)

Bow hijab pins by velvet pins.

So, what do you think of this hijab style?

Watch here.. for more tutorials on hijab styling.



Fashioning Faith's Updates are on Twitter - Facebook - RSS - BlogLovin

0 comments »

Sesini duyur!