A Walk In The City: Yogyakarta

These are some pictures I took few days ago while I was going for a walk with my sister in the heart of the city... Malioboro Street and around Keraton Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat (Sultan's House).

At the south end of Malioboro street, there is a shop that sell so many kind of traditional stuffs named Mirota Batik. It is my favorite shop to buy scarves. They have many choices on print (like: flowery print, leopard print, watercolor print, etc). For plain color scarves, they have a wide color gradation to choose. They also have embroidery scarves and, off course, Batik (traditional painting on cloth using manual wax-resist dyeing technique) scarves. The most thing is they offer cheaper prices on good quality scarves.

Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of the store and their scarves... ^_^ There were also few stylish hijabi passing by but I didn't have a chance to take pictures of them.





















Here's a song by KLa Project featuring my city. This is an 'old song' yet is one of my favorite song... ^_^ :





Bookmark and Share

Subscribe to Fashioning Faith

0 comments »

Sesini duyur!