,

Turban Style Tutorial by Larasati Putri



Simple Turban Style by Larasati Putri, the stylist of Nalini Chic Moslem Boutique.

Before we go to the tutorials, there are two things you need to pay more attention on these styles:
  1. It would be better if you wear a special inner (such as 'ninja' headdress) underneath that also cover your neck and bosom. So, you don't have to worry that the back of your neck will be showed up. But, this is not a must, if you can wrap the scarf carefully and neatly, it's possible to also cover the back of your neck.
  2. Use your very long rectangle scarf. I tried this style with my scarf, but it wasn't longer enough to create this turban style. So, I used my scarf only to make the turban, then I added other scarf wrapped around to cover my neck.

Ready to try? Let's enjoy these videos:




Thank you for sharing, Putri.. :)

You can check Putri's channel on YouTube here, Putri's blog, and her online shop which sell beautiful shiny satin shawls: Nalini Chic Moslem Boutique.


0 comments »

Sesini duyur!