FashFaith.com



It's about time now.. to change my blog's url become one which is memorable and edgy... (is it? hehehhe ^_^)

FashioningFaith Blog has changed its url (= site's address), from fashioningfaith.blogspot.com to fashfaith.com.

The new one is shorter and, I hope, will be easier to remember.

Anyway, you still can find my style blog through the "old" link / url. No worries, it will redirect you to the blog's new url. So, simply keep the "old" one with no need to change anything.

Please.. let me know (via the comment section below) if you find any troubles or errors during your "surfing" on this blog. I would really appreciate that :)

Thank you so much in advance for your support and kind attention :)

Salaam,
Rania




Fashioning Faith's Updates are on Twitter - Facebook - RSS - BlogLovin

0 comments »

Sesini duyur!