Muslim Style Bloggers on IFB !


Helloo, Lovelies! How is your weekend?

Hope you have wonderful days :)

Today, I just want to share one thing that made my day. Would you like to know? :)

Recently I got a mention on one of my favorite websites, Independent Fashion Bloggers, well-known as IFB, in this post:

Balancing Fashion & Faith: A Look at Muslim Style Bloggers


along with other wonderful Muslim Fashion blogs, Hijab Style and Hijabs High.

Perhaps you think that it's only a tiny mention.. but for me, it means a lot :)

This is the first time IFB highlights Muslim style bloggers from Fashion blogging world.

Check out that interesting article, featuring my favorite fashion bloggers: Asma of Haute Muslimah (US), Hana of Style Covered (UK), and Ange of Miss Hijabi (Australia).

Independent Fashion Bloggers or IFB, is a community of Fashion or Style Bloggers that I really love.. Full of real stylish bloggers who sharing useful things and beautiful pictures, has very useful contents, advices and tips on blogging, photography and, of course, fashion, articles on the latest developments in the blogging world, and it has interesting weekly round-up of links ala mode. 

I have joined this community since a few years ago, and I love it! I subscribed for IFB's newsletter, and I've always got great contents from IFB in my inbox. I truly read them. On IFB's site, I usually got tempted to be in to an endless cycle of clicking link after link, after link... I got lots of new knowledge and inspirations. It has been being one of the communities that is very useful and helpful for me.

And now, being mentioned on this site, and have a chance to be read by a wider community, especially by lovely people from this community,

I feel very happy and honoured.

Thank you to IFB, especially Taylor Davies, who wrote the article, for recognizing my beloved style blog... ;)




Fashioning Faith's Updates are on Twitter - Facebook - RSS - BlogLovin

0 comments »

Sesini duyur!