Reader's Style: Imani from USA


Today's Readers' Style comes from Imani from the U.S.

In the photos she sent to FashioningFaith Blog, she was wearing a vintage coat-dress with a built in petticoat. Things that I love from her look, besides the coat, is that she rocks those shoes and the laces on her headscarf.. :)

Check out her style!


Here is a bit words about her style she'd love to share:

As Salamualaikum! 

My name is Imani, I own the blog LabellaIman.com. I am a Fashion blogger and up and coming designer inshaallah! 

I describe my style as eclectic all around. I love bits and pieces from every era, so I dress however I feel. I have an obsession with jackets, the longer the better, and I am a sucker for vintage! 

I am U.S. Based and I would love to meet and connect with more American hijab bloggers, as I feel there aren't too many :) 

Jaakaallahu khair!
-Imani


Welcome to my blog, Imani! And surely you can connect with more hijab bloggers featured in this blog, not only from the U.S. based but also from all of the world.. :)


What did you think of Imani's style?

Do you want to share your style too, just like Imani did? Click here to find out how and.. let's be an inspiration for other Muslimahs! :)





Fashioning Faith's Updates are on Twitter - Facebook - RSS - BlogLovin

0 comments »

Sesini duyur!